OLTL: Dorian/Adriana question

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

at least it was mentioned so many years later. just like the questions thrown out about HEART OF A LORD when Viki and Dorian were locked in Asa's wine cellar.

And nobody likes a golddigging stepmother who just happens to be about your own age anyway, regardless of her medical credentials.

• Members

Dorian was always a golddigger and she married Viki's father for his money. As time went by we came to understand Dorian's more selfless motivations for being such a golddigging whore but so often Viki was on the recieving end of her machinations.

Try having a stepmother your own age. Not fun even when she's not a self-serving BITCH like Dorian.

And of course, back then before the retcon, we all thought Dorian killed Victor Lord. But Viki as perpetrator is one of the few retcons that gets my thumbs up.

• Members

I'd love it but I doubt it will happen. They have had their raprochements over the years but Brian Frons won't let them, the most chemistry laden realtionship and the true engines of the show, get that much airtime.

Archived