AMC: Susan Lucci & 'Precious' director Lee Daniels

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't count SuLu out just yet. Isn't this the same woman who tried to dance hip-hop on DWTS? I believe that SL would be perfectly willing to throw caution to the wind for the right opportunity. What would she have to lose? Should she have a lead role? No. But an uncredited supporting role in the picture? She'd tear it up.

• Members

I was watching that on YouTube just yesterday! I STILL had to cover my eyes and peak through my fingers. Just wowwww... that, her thinking she won her second Emmy, and being punk'd on Bloopers and Practical Jokes (still haven't seen that one!) are her trifecta of worst public moments.

• Members

Someone, I forget who and I'd love to give them credit, described on here how she was pranked on B&PJ. I don't know if you got it in Canada, but it was Punk'd before Punk'd and hosted by Dick Clark and Ed McMahon. Anyway, the prank was that Susan was scheduled to appear on GMA/The Today Show and she was "late" so the producers had a lookalike go on in her stead, I think in a hat and sunglasses. Well Susan flipped and apparently she was cussing up a storm because they had to bleep her and cut to long shots so you couldn't read her lips. Helmut was in on it. Would LOVE to see that...

Archived