Y&R: Malcolm Winters Recast

Jeff

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Goodness I remember this time last year actually having high hopes for Y&R's diversity. Back then I didn't mind Eva Marcille and Tyra though I felt Y&R should have found a stronger actress. I remember thinking that Neil and Olivia should finally come together, thought that Detective Wallace and Tyra made a good couple, and thought that Karen should just be dropped. Detective Gil Wallace!!! So much wasted potential. Man how I wish I could go back a year and be head writer instead. Instead of Ana being Devon's long lost half sister I'd make her the daughter of Malcolm and Tyra...Tyra being played by a different actress of course and being independent.

• Members

They already had Patrick Duffy (on B& B ) , and Bronson Pinchot. Maybe this TGIF invasion isn't too far off after all.

Melissa Joan Hart as the new Christine, with Mister Kitty as her new cat Salem. And Caroline Rhea as her mother, who actually didn't die of AIDS, but faked her death to replace Rosie O'Donnell on a failed talk show.

• Members

Well, as a guest shot, but I don't think we'd see Della as a regular on daytime, either. But Carl... wish she got more work? There hasn't been an actress in the last 30 years on television that has had as much work as Telma:

1974-1977 - Tony Orlando and Dawn Show

1980-1982 - Bosom Buddies

1983-1988 - Gimme A Break

1989- 1998 - Family Matters

2002- 2006 - Half and Half

Archived