Y&R: Malcolm Winters Recast

Jeff

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow!!!

Just...wow!!

No offense to Darius, whom I thought was a solid reason for FM's success and who usually found humor no matter how dumb the script, but why do I get the feeling he was cast mainly because he worked with Bryton and they didn't really care much about doing a big search for this part?

Unless he has drastically changed, which I know he might have, I can't see him as Malcolm.

I guess at least it isn't Jaleel White.

• Members

I think I saw him on L&O once or some crime- based series. I don't remeber how I felt about the character. All I remember is the best part of him in Family Matters was Carl going upside his head. Oh and Waldo :o:ph34r::lol: . Oh for the life of me I'm sorry I can't take this seriously. I'll concur if he proves to be an effective Malcolm but this is sooooo hard to picture. I'm only imagining if VR ever comes back :lol: . Oh God....

• Members

The writing for the black character is so wretched, he will have his work cut out for him.

Can we please get Telma Hopkins a job on the show?

She can be Aunt Mary, who tells Neil and Malcolm that they aren't really related. Two weeks later, they're having sex on the living room sofa.

Archived