Jeff

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LAWD Yes Boris would have been much better

I found this about DC

http://concreteloop.com/2006/11/rumor-control-darius-mccrary-clears-the-air

The bogus e-mail said the popular actor of had AIDS and created a fictitious scene of how the female making the accusation discovered his illness moments before an unprotected sexual encounter, by going through his medicine cabinet after getting a headache..

“I don’t want to give the person too much energy who did it, but it’s definitely a bunch of bull. It’s totally not true,” McCrary told me via cell phone from Los Angeles late last week. The actor couldn’t imagine how someone could be cruel enough to fabricate such an e-mail and doesn’t believe he’s ever done anything to warrant such backlash. “Only thing I am guilty of is loving ladies! And maybe loving them too good..”

• Members

Even if he's decent in the role (which I do have reservations about), I'm sure the writing will more than be awful. We've seen the way this writing team writes for minority characters...

God, Y&R is just awful, I hope he's at least decent and can rise above awful writing (because you know that will be the case)...

• Members

I should add, they better know what they're getting themselves into. Shemar was and still is very familiar and popular with general Y&R audiences, recasting him won't be an easy feat, no matter if Shemar will never come back...

This could be disastrous on all accounts:

(1). This recast is familiar to most on work he did on a sitcom.

(2). The character writing on Y&R is awful.

(3). The state of minorities and the writing for them under this writing team has been awful and at times offensive.

• Members

I just can't picture him being a father to CKLily. So they not going to have any scene time. I believe he's here to usher out TSJ. & maybe start a gay lover affair with Devon. Because people aren't going to connect him to the Winters.

& can I also say He did good in that movie but those churchy black movies are so terrible.

• Members

:lol::lol::lol: Seriously... Telma would probably consider daytime beneath her, considering she's been starring in primetime consistently (5 different shows) since 1974. What I REALLY want to see is Telma onstage with Tony and Joyce, that's how I like my Telma!! I'll borrow one of Mark H's lines and say that I love Telma with the heat of a thousand suns:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3tncr8j9ok

Archived