GH: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO funny. I keep waiting for the great producer to produce. Perhaps she's too busy directing the actresses on what color or shade their hair should be. I mean please, Sarah Brown was on this show for almost 2 years and never made the opening and she was a lead.

• Members

If that's true about the Botox it makes me sad. Plastic surgery has wreaked havoc on too many soaps. I still don't like to think about poor Leslie Charleson, one of the best actresses on daytime, and her plastic surgery.

I still don't really get this "Cassadine/Spencer feud" I keep hearing about. Jonathan Jackson is a good actor, he's proved that again on his return, but he doesn't really fit with any of the people in Lucky's life now. They should move him forward, not backward. I know he co-starred with most of these people but it's still jarring. Compared to ten years ago, TC looks like he ate all the failed recasts since that time. JJ still looks the same.

• Members

At least Leslie Charleson looks half way normal, Jackie Zeman is a freak show. If I was in charge of GH, neither of them would ever be on camera again. I hope that BH doesn't go overboard like that actress who plays Steffy on B&B.

The Cassadine/Spencer feud is an invention at this point. I think that Guza is laying the groundwork for Valentin and Mischa to come to PC.

Jackson looks so young still. He has amazing genes. It is like all his co-stars aged and went on with their lives and he has beamed into the show from the past. He doesn't even play Lucky as if he had an ugly past with Liz or Jason. It is completely new, yet old Lucky who is out of place re-entering his old life. If Guza is smart, he will not get sucked into the nostalgia of the past and move Lucky forward and out of his past relationships. It is what Guza should have done when Sarah Brown returned as Claudia. He should have never attempted to recreate Carly with Claudia, but since he never learns, he will do the same thing.

LOL about TC. He has tubbed up.

• Members

Holy [!@#$%^&*]! Did you see Nikolas fly up in the air like a helium balloon about to take flight when Lucky shot him? This show is General Hack-spittle but I gotta give it to TPTB -- GREAT cliffhanger. And on a Monday, too!

Carly INSTANTLY forgives Jason (quelle surprise) but won't do the same with Jax for lying to her for the exact same reasons? Yeah, whatever, heffer. I'm no Jax fan but hearing Miss Ghetto Head Roll huff 'n puff about how "at least Sonny is honest" made me almost want to be one. Jason could come in covered in blood, saying that he killed Morgan and Smugly would still forgive him.

I won't even get into LooLoo defending the mob to the guy she knows is an undercover cop. And then walking away in a huff when he disagrees! Buy a clue, Barbie.

• Members

I did not realize that the Christian Right was anti-gun or anti law-and-order. I must be watching the wrong newscast.

So, I only saw one of the Mad World endings, but I loved it. I love the song and I like the singer. But more importantly, it was moody, spooky--outstanding foreshadowing! I could imagine watching various versions of that with great excitement.

I'm out of touch, LOL.

• Members

It's not that! The first time I saw the Mad World ending, I got the tingles because I guessed it was the JF foreshadowing. I wondered what to make of all the Jason mugshots, etc. However, it has been a good four or five now and the tingles are gone. Still, only one more week to go, I understand.

GH did a similar thing when Vanessa Marcil returned to the show. We saw the back of "her" head for MONTHS.

Archived