GH: November Discussion Thread

• Members

It's not enough for Guza to destroy past GH history, he needs to destroy his own as well.

It makes no sense to me. I am sure we will be having the angry, violent Lucky meltdown soon enough, and he can find a woman who will debase herself for him.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see lots of story between Nikolas/Liz. They have been eyeing eachother all year and have a deep rooted physical attraction and their sex has led them into an emotional affair as well. I love it.

Yes, that much as obvious by now.

Most of the those actress' were only brought on for Nikolas and had awful stories that flopped. Namely Lydia and Mary. Nadine was just a mess of a character and the show never had a direction for her. Spinelli? Nikolas? Johnny? Matt? Courtney;s time had came and gone and was hated by fans. And Emily just didnt work, and lets not even try to talk about how awful rebecca is and how much that didnt work. I think you put too much stock into what GH thinks of TC/Nikolas because his two best pairings the past 5 years without a doubt have been Carly and Claudia.

• Members

Well he gets pairings and GV's Lucky got Liz in 6 years and when he had a surprise hit with Sam they pulled that away from him. So yeah I think his stock is high. But I also don't think he's Mo and is not the star of the show and deserves nothing that he's been given.

As for Liz and Nikolas, this alleged romance has not been going on for a year. It started in August after a few drunken scenes at Jakes. Got some airtime around the carnival and had gotten limited airtime until the past 2 weeks with JJ back, I know this because i remember all the LL2 fans bitching about the quickie LL2 reunion in early May and then they disappeared for 2 months.

• Members

I don't care who Liz screws. I am waiting patiently for Lucky to explode on her and the Puffy Prince, turn dark and start sleeping his way through PC. It will be fun.

ITA. GH has the worse male leads on all the soaps. They suck! It is bad enough that they can't act worth a damn. On top of that, the SOBs are lazy and read off the teleprompter half the time. They balk at taking off their shirts and don't care enough stay in shape! Josh Morrow may be a talentless actor, but when he takes off shirt, I pass out from those abs. When the men on GH take off their shirt, I reach for the nearest barf bag. They are either flabby or disgusting from using steroids. For all that money, the least they could do is pick up a f'ing barbell and do 50 crunches in themorning.

Check out this great GH article: http://www.doublex.c...show-television

• Members

It seems like Liz is being setup for a big big fall here. I have found all the Lucky pimping interesting by Jason, Sam, even Carly. I want her to lose her kids and Nikolas to throw himself off the turret and die.

LMAO at Nikolas turning dark. They started that revenge story with Nikolas and Rebecca and dropped it. He was pathetic as being "dark and evil". Stephan Nichols should give him some lessons.

• Members

I don't think Guza likes men who can be genuinely dark. He likes crybaby pouty types. Like Sonny, and Nikolas. I thought Guza had some serious dislike for Stefan. He barely wrote for him in his second run as headwriter (1998-2000), and then he outright butchered the character on his 2003 return.

Awful, awful writer.

• Members

OMG my poor Stefan. SN blasted Guza at his last FCW event after he was axed from the show using a few choice 4 letter words.

Oh and don't forget dark also means throwing barware like Sonny or throwing stuff off a desk like Nikolas.

Speaking of whining, as a Quartermaine fan I was absolutely nauseaous at those crypt scenes last week with Lucky, Liz, and Nikolas. Lucky was the only one there to actually mourn. Nikolas and Liz were both whining about wanting to get into each others pants. I wish Emily would have walked out of the crypt and bitch slapped Liz. AJ could have come out and hung Nikolas on a meathook after stabbing him to death. I absolteuyl hate Guza using the Q's like this. I cry every time I see all those names listed on the crupt wall. Asshat.

• Members

Well, JF certainly looked HOT. He had more stage presence in his short appearance than the rest of GH's male cast combined have mustered over the course of the past month.

The dialogue today was WOEFUL, however, and GH usually has great dialogue. Maybe it's because Guza allegedly wrote it himself?

I must say that the gunfight was incredibly cheap-looking and poorly staged, even by daytime standards. It's like GH is begging to be mocked by mainstream journalists tuning in to see Franco.

Archived