GH: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Georgie and Diego who were a good couple are dead, gay Lucas vanished into thin air, and Dillon got lucky and made it out of town alive.

GH's ratings for the next couple weeks will be interesting. Thursday was the first day of November sweeps.

• Members

That is such an unnatural photo of Lulu. I guess that was before they had every man fall for her in an ill-advised attempt to pretend she was a romantic heroine.

I love how Maxie is ignoring them all. Probably because she knows if she looks at them, she will also die or disappear.

• Members

I thought that too. I didn't believe him as much as I would have believed Greg Vaughan in that scene, but then again maybe that's because, to me, Greg Vaughan is Lucky and Tamara Braun is Carly, just purely because of when I started watching.

I liked that Alexis came in and got Jason out of jail, Mac looked like a real jerk in these few episodes and this is classic GH trying to get us to hate the cops and love the mobsters.

That scene at the end where Carly thought she was finally safe in that cabin, and then the door opens and Claudia appears, was chilling. Sarah Brown played a woman who had nothing left to lose so well. GH is on a roll right now, I hope they keep it up.

• Members

I watched my very first General Hospital episode last Friday and will see if it pays off to watch the show. It was certainly interesting with the whole hostage situation, but there are so many family connections that I have yet to learn about. Go Sarah Brown!

Archived