AMC: Its official! Dixie lives!

Adam

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm a little confused. This can't be the cover that everyone is fussing about, is it?

http://soapoperadigest.com/sod_currentcoverlg.jpg

The date on it is the 20th, so a new one shouldn't be out until then, correct? I don't get SOD, I subscribe to SID. Either way, Cady is not on this cover. In fact, no ABC stars are on the cover. So, is this cover that I keep hearing about the NEXT one following the 20th? I'm not sure how SOD works, and how far in advance their new issuses are put out and on the webtsite, so please don't hate me for asking this. :) I just want to be totally positive this is a sure thing before I get my hopes up, lol.

• Members

Yes and that cover comes out Friday..... This is just making me so tingly I cannot wait to have Dixie back in town. And that discussion on how AMC has been its worst ever well it is open to interpretation from different people but in my time viewing I have saw far worse. I am thinking 2001 when Wild Jean Passanante was in full swing, then of course Rayfield... I have liked McTavish's 3rd stint alot better than her 2nd. AMC isn't bad it's just not good. Mim Torchin said that. Basically it is not living up to its potential but it isn't bad like unfixable.

• Members

Well for starters cady is a diva on the set, she wants to dictate her own storylines, the reason she left amc the last time is because she didn't get the storyline she wanted, which ws to be paired with vincent/david. Even before that the show broke up erica/david(my favorite couple) to appease her, the writers gave susan lucci some lame excuse of erica needing to be alone for binks coming out. Then they put dixie/cady with david, fan reaction was negative to the pairing and they were broken up. Then they put or started to put dixie/tad back together, she got ticked off and left amc for atwt. Why would they want this woman back she has left amc in the dust twice, and she ruined two popular couples before she left last time. I just know that she's gonna want to work with david/vincent again, ruining my hopes of erica/david being put back together where they belong.

• Members

Yeah - I agree they'll probably integrate David into Dixie's coming back since he was the one who told her to leave to Switzerland.

I'm so surprised Cady doesn't like Dixie/Tad together - Does she not like Michael E. Knight? She has to know Dixie/Tad were a supercouple!!!

I did hear that she left for ATWT bc she was tired of playing a nice girl and wanted a change of pace and get more experience acting in different roles.

I think she'll come back and the whole thing about David being Babe's father and JR/Dixie with Tad and Krystal and Adam AND with Di! I really think this is going to be good seeing these characters all interact. Alot has happened since Dixie "died".

Archived