AMC: Its official! Dixie lives!

Adam

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I think I'm going to have a heart attack!!! ahhhhh im so excited!!!! AMC has just been on a one way train to ratingsville!! hahah this will definitely cause a jump in AMC's ratings!!

Ryan- please don't give ANYONE any ideas..obviously McT isn't as far out there as JER, but who knows..haha I could just picture random peopel being killed..or Dixie and Erica fighting over who Madden's mother is.

• Members

Cady McClain would not have came back unless the story was sound. Megan loves writing for Cady and Cady loves Megan.... I think it will be a great story.

Well no one from this board as seen this cover no.... but the people who reported it are very reliable in their circles....

• Members

San always posts the SOD news on SZ as soon as she gets it. She posted the SOD article and there's no reason to doubt it.

Bluediver, from New Beginnings, is reliable and says she's back with a regular contract.

And I can confirm from my own source that Cady is taping tomorrow, with all the aforementioned people.

Archived