AMC: Its official! Dixie lives!

Adam

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree.

And here's what she said about her hair in an article from 2002:

"It's all about the hair," McClain says. "When I was trying to reinvent Dixie, I would change my hair to help me find the acting challenge."

"Fans thought of Dixie as one character, but I saw her as many different ones. I finally had nothing new to create." She laughs. "There were just no more haircuts."

She describes the hair as part of the external devices that go into making up a character. McClain, an artist herself, likens the process to using an artist's palette. "The hair is just one of many colors, but it is one that is most visible."

--Nancy M. Reichardt; United Feature Syndicate

• Members

I was waiting for you to chime in :lol:

Cady was waiting for a good story, I trust her judgement, unlike some others. McTavish loves the character of Dixie and the Dixie/Tad reunion she wrote in 98/99 was her best work of that stint... so I am not too worried... you don't even watch AMC so why do you care? :P

• Members

I didn't mind Dixie/David but I am a lifelong Tad/Dixie fan! But I don't want them running back to each other. There is gonna be hurt and conflict from both of them... I want it to be a slow building thing with lots of payoff. According to 2006 previews in the SID stuff I read David will find a new love this year... I am hoping to god it is Di! Kelli Giddish and Vincent have amazing chemistry.

• Members

I'm pretty sure it is Di. It says he falls in love and since David is still pounding his chest declaring that he loves Dixie... he can't "fall" for her since he's already there.

I wasn't a David & Dixie fan at all. That storyline disgusted me. But I too don't want T&D to just fall into each other's arms. I want a good year of storyline before that happens. Don't mind them with others until that happens. But I do want Tad & Dixie's daughter Kate on canvas ASAP!

Archived