AMC: Its official! Dixie lives!

Adam

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still a little hesitant to believe this, and I believe I have a good reason. Let's face it, AMC is not doing that well in the ratings this year. So if Cady were to finally make a return, I'd think ABC would be promoting the hell out of it, just to get a spike in the ratings. Although it's a different show, GH reported the returns of Robin and Noah far ahead of their first airdates. Additionally, Bianca's visit was announced quite some time ago. Do I make any sense at all with this? Sure keeping it under wraps would be idea for a storyline surprise, but given AMC's current situation, I think that ABC would have broken the news themselves, just for the spike in the ratings Cady's return would provide.

• Members

That's exactly what I want to know - This hasn't even really been AMC's worst year anyway - and even at it's worst, it's still better than some of the soaps' best out there right now. Are you sure you've been watching/following AMC for the last 11 years enough to qualify your statement King? :rolleyes:

Archived