Y&R: Week of December 29, 2008

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Katherine and Murphy are just adorable.

I'd really like to never have to hear the name Sabrina again.

I am so torn about who I want to end up together in the Cane/Lily/Billy/Chloe quad.

Not torn about Shack and Phick, I want Nick and Phyllis over pronto and I did not like JM's greased up hair.

ED looks just fantastic.

Reed is such a cute kid, what is his middle name?

• Members

I actually feel sorry for Katherine on tomorrow's us show. For the first time she's not the old money self righteous bitch, just an ordinary lady. What a brilliant storyline.

Warning, the worst V8 plug to date, tape and ff the coffee house and Tyra/Olivia while you are at it. This storyline might have worked if Neil and Tyra had formed a very close friendship while Karen was in NYC, before Neil asked her to come back to him. Now Tyra just looks like a pathetic, desperate idiot who's main concern is Neil while her daughter is in foster care.

• Members

Jill made me sooo angry today. But I couldn't blame her reaction. But I think that's the difference between Amber and Jill- because Amber would have wanted to know more about this woman. But I hope that's not the direction they plan on sending this story- Amber and Kay vs. Jill.

I love the separation of the 20somethings. There seems to be an economic divide between Kevin/Jana/Daniel/Amber and Chloe/Cane/Lily/Billy....

• Members

I love Murphy!!! Does any other soap or any television program have the guts to show an octogenarioan romance in a front-burner plot? Nope! It's so cool to see a true vet like JC get the meatiest material of her career when she turns 80. I remember many said that JC won the emmy cause she may never get nominated again, well they were so wrong!

The Neil/Tyra/Karen s/l is still boring though. It seems so been there/seen that. Is it really that hard to write a compelling story for non-white characters?

Archived