Y&R: Week of December 29, 2008

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's just someone the writers picked up so Devon wouldn't be alone while making his rare contract appearances on the show and so they wouldn't have to worry about hooking him up with anybody.

And since Tatyana is more concentrated on her music career, it's no wonder she doesn't appear more.

• Members

Melody's hair was decent today. LOL! But Nick needs to stop dressing like he's 10. Ashley was also very pretty. Hard to believe Eileen Davidson will be 50 in 2009, she looked hot in that black dress towards the end.

Go on Sharon, move out and take your sofa and art work with you!

Zapato put in an appearance too, he's so cute. LOL!

Lilly and Colleen shoving V8 down everyone's throats at Crimson Lights was the most annoying part of this episode.

Reed is a cute baby, I liked his interaction with Victor.

The flashback scene where Katherine flashes back to a scene with Jill was very well done. I also LOVED the classic music cue they used for it.

And wow, they actually addressed a class issue on a soap. It happened when Murphy told Katherine that they run in different circles. Aww, I love Murphy and Katherine, I hope we see more of him and this isn't the last of him.

New Abby is cute from the little we saw of her.

The cliffhanger with Katherine in the mirror and Jill dropping everything was great.

Overall, it was a nice family-centered Holiday episode.

Archived