Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Exactly. He wouldn't be mocked by people on the left for being a cross dresser or trans or anything else, if he weren't trying to demonize other people for their identities. People are simply calling him out for his hypocrisy.

If MC was just some famous person in the closet I would totally agree with you.  In fact I'm a cis, straight white woman, so I won't be calling him anything. Still, I get why people who are members of the gay community are calling him out. I feel they have that right, but hey, that's just me.

• Members

Now we know what the Roe decision is about at this time. To cover for this. I doubt most people will understand what this could mean. We now have a SCOTUS that will uphold this and cause the chaos they want all while passions are directed elsewhere. ALWAYS.ABOUT.THE.MONEY

• Members

I don't agree that animals should have human rights, but I would like them to have the right not to suffer outrageously.  I'm expecting regulations on puppy mills and such to be completely rolled back in red states. The idea that an elephant will get human rights in 2022 America is laughable.  We should probably focus on getting them for all humans first.