The Politics Thread

• Members

Miss Madison, a loser through and through,  likely too brain dead to even be able to cash in. The only thing that bothers me is that it was homophobia which helped cinch his loss - telling the GOP they will be rewarded if they simply  ramp those attacks up further. 

Best of luck flashing your abs with Aaron Schock at Coachella, you Nazi-fried potato. 

Edited by DRW50

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's fine...given that he supported anti-gay candidates and views while indulging in alleged various activities with other men, I simply don't care in this instance about my decorum with this type of person. I'm just too fed up at this point. I am the same with  Lindsey Graham. If there was a way on here for people to block posts, I would say do that. Unfortunately there  does not seem to be.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I wasn't surprised when I went back to 538 for the first time since I got fully sick of Nate  Silver and saw that his various team members were talking at length about Trump's endorsements and his various successes, complete with various lists. The media  will never, ever let  go.

• Members

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Keep posting like you've always done. You're one of the best posters on here. Don't let one person's opinion change your posting style.

He'll soon appear on GMA coming out of the closet and saying how he has a show on Netflix coming soon that will feature his supposed gay life...

• Members

I'm very well aware of who Madison Cawthorn is and what he's done, and you can think whatever you want of him and call him whatever you want. I just feel that referring to him in a derogatory way as a Miss plays upon the sterotype of gay men being feminine, which isn't true. And it also implies, to me at least, that being feminine is a negative trait, which again isn't true. That's all. I'm sure there are other ways to show disdain for someone than falling back on old stereotypes.

Edited by I Am A Swede

• Members

He dresses in drag, which is a feminine action in this instance, and it was a play on words as his first name starts with an M. That was about as far as it went. Maybe I already called him that before he was in drag, I don't know, I am barely making it through each day and these posts are the last thing on my mind. Either way, you won't have to worry about seeing it anymore as he is now out of politics and my interest in him is over - he can go shill for Russia on Newsmax without my knowledge.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I see what you mean. It's not as if they weren't going to use these attacks against other people anyway - MTG telling Pete Buttigieg to stay away from children is still in my head. I guess that's what he gets for thinking he was too far to fall.