Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not one of those who thinks that celebrities should "shut up and dribble" but honestly, does anyone care about what Alley thinks? She has never been one that I look to for any sort of an opinion and even during her career 'purple patch', she can only be described as a kook at best. Why

Please register in order to view this content

is she getting our time?

With the RME emoji, I honestly thought she was being sarcastic. Oh well, who cares lol.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

It's true - she was.

Did you guys see Hope Hicks and Kayleigh McEnany running around the White House with no masks? Nice to know they've learned something after testing positive. I so wish I could reach inside the screen and smack them upside the head. Idiots!!!

Edited by amybrickwallace

• Members

I'm in Northern Virginia and early voting has been heavy here.  I hope it's a great sign. The suburban areas have a lot of Harris/Biden signs up in yards.  I really want NC to turn over to Blue, and if we can swing Michigan and Pennsylvania and hang on to the states that Hillary had, we will win.  I still wouldn't spend time on FL - I just don't trust it and we don't need it.  Would be a nice to have, but if we can pull Michigan and Penn then we will be close to shutting the door on him.  Polls I'm seeing from Ohio have been disappointing so I'm at the stage where I wouldn't spend time there.  Pull NC, MI, and PA.  FL would be a nice surprise but I don't trust it.  

This has been another good time of shedding "friends".  Facebook and Twitter have been riddled with Rudy boy's lies and people are eating it like candy.  He's a crook.  Total crook.  So low, bottom of the barrel stuff.  I've cleaned house yet again of "friends".  So funny that the Dump's followers and Faux News spew the garbage - basically they're going to foreign governments to try to dig up dirt.  Treasonists.  And magically it happens (just like last time) a few weeks before the election.  Just the stuff you find stuck to the bottom of your worst trash can.  

• Members

The NC stuff feels like Trump's people trying a psy-op...it's going to be very close.

It's disappointing and depressing, if not surprising, how much the message of just give up about COVID and let it happen has resonated. The one that bothers me most is people who say, "Who cares if cases are going up? People are dying less, so the treatment has improved!" Yes, who cares about incredibly expensive treatment that still leaves someone with longtime health problems. We are such a callous, heartless country. 

I'm also not surprised that Trump is pivoting to trying to drive up hate against Fauci, hoping it will egg up more base turnout. Whether it will work depends on how successful the voter suppression efforts are. 

The sooner the Democrats don't need Florida to win, the better. Trends are not good there and it is not worth the time or money. 

• Members

Of course! It makes a lot of sense to choose someone completely unqualified for a job. I guess Ms Alley doesn't go to a qualified doctor either when she's sick, but instead goes to someone who can examine her quicker!  

I will never understand why it's seen as a positive thing that someone who runs for political office has no experience in politics?!