• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Vee

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Vee said:

Begging:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to learn Trump has put out a hit on Biden.  His every word and movement now reeks of desperation.

18 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Has Barr been seen in public lately, like, in the past two weeks?

He's been busy appealing his loss in the Norm Peterson lookalike contest.

Edited by Khan
2 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

Trump himself has switched party affiliation numerous times over the years. It’s never really been about party affiliation with him. He’s opportunist and saw a weakness in the Republican Party and how far right-leaning it’s been over the last 25+ years, and used that as an excuse to highjack it for his own personal gain.

If the Republicans lose their majority in the Senate and Trump loses this election, they really have no one else to blame. They’re clearly going to have to move in some other direction as this election is more of a referendum on Trumpism that anything else.

If Trump does lose the election, IMO, Republicans will still go further to the right as they have been doing since Reagan. Some of them admitted on another forum that I posted on, that if Pence was running for president instead of Trump, he would easily have beaten Biden. I don't know about that but it was the closest thing that I have ever heard of them admitting that Trump has dragged them down.

9 minutes ago, sivad40 said:

If Trump does lose the election, IMO, Republicans will still go further to the right as they have been doing since Reagan. Some of them admitted on another forum that I posted on, that if Pence was running for president instead of Trump, he would easily have beaten Biden. I don't know about that but it was the closest thing that I have ever heard of them admitting that Trump has dragged them down.

Pence is a dead fish. I don't believe that for a second. As if he doesn't reek of Trump stench also.

17 minutes ago, sivad40 said:

If Trump does lose the election, IMO, Republicans will still go further to the right as they have been doing since Reagan.

Agree.  The GOP's shift to the far-right was, in many ways, inevitable.  Just as this nation's overall demographic shift (toward non-Caucasians and POC becoming the majority) is inevitable -- which is why the GOP is working hard to consolidate power.  Because, even if they never win another election, they still stand to shape and influence policy for generations to come.

8 minutes ago, JaneAusten said:

Pence is a dead fish. I don't believe that for a second. As if he doesn't reek of Trump stench also.

Pence could never win an election on his own.  He's impossible to read and lacks the ability to do retail politics.

Edited by Khan
46 minutes ago, sivad40 said:

If Trump does lose the election, IMO, Republicans will still go further to the right as they have been doing since Reagan. Some of them admitted on another forum that I posted on, that if Pence was running for president instead of Trump, he would easily have beaten Biden.

That is hilarious fantasy.

Meanwhile!

Between the above and the news that Thursday's debate will automatically mute mics between responses, I feel like we're in for a fun few days.

As for this headline, this attack already has failed. The Hunter stuff has never worked and never will, and Trump took a huge hit for it in the last debate with voters.

Edited by Vee
7 hours ago, Khan said:

He's been busy appealing his loss in the Norm Peterson lookalike contest.

I always thought he looked like John Goodman in drag. 😝

As a tween/teen growing up in the 1990s, I never missed Family Matters. @Khan, you'll probably remember this quote. Steve Urkel was in the school hallway trying to escape a bully, while the other kids made no move to defend him. They were afraid the bully would turn on them. Urkel's response? "SHEEP! YOU'RE ALL SHEEP!!" I think that quote sums up Rump's cabinet in a nutshell!!