Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yay!! As a woman, I felt so empowered being at the Lake County Board of Elections (and of course, you're right next door in Cuyahoga County) and NOT selecting Trump's name. Politics aside, his views on women made it easy for me not to vote for him. He has no one to blame but himself for suburban women not liking him. He's rude, crude, loud, disgusting and obnoxious - and doesn't comprehend (or more likely care) that many women find behavior like his to be a turnoff. Bleccch.

• Members

I dropped my ballot off yesterday afternoon in an official dropbox outside of my city hall and I got a call at 11 o'clock last night saying that my ballot had been received and will be counted. Thankfully things are really together here in California and the votes will be properly handled.

• Members

I've never done this before and my transportation is limited atm (still a New Yorker at heart, though a friend has a car). Debating just dropping it in a normal mail slot, but I can go to the dropbox at UCLA if I have to. Also concerned about my signature - I had to really do it a few times bc of a dying pen, and it's barely decipherable even by my own poor standards lol.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I don't know if this has been posted yet.  But it does provide a stark contrast to how Trumpland has handled letting us know about Trump and others within his circle testing positive:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/15/politics/kamala-harris-campaign-travel-coronavirus/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2020-10-15T14%3A08%3A03&utm_term=link

• Members

For the very first time in my life, I have something to praise the "mayor for life" for. Those Hunter Biden photos have the desiccated coolness you don't really get much of anywhere now - they're like something from a '60s art book you'd probably pay way too much money for. I'm even using one of them as my avatar at Walford Web. So thanks, Rudy. I still hope you burn in hell, and I know you will, but you aren't all bad. 

Edited by DRW50