Jump to content

The Politics Thread


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, marceline said:

 

This is not the behavior of people who think they are winning.

True.

 

It does worry me.

 

I got my voting packet this weekend. And booklets. I plan to sit down and read them on my next off day. But I have looked online for where to take this. I'm in San Diego so I find this worrying. Like the San Diego Public Library is opened for drop offs...I'm a block away LITERALLY, but I now wonder how safe is it?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DRW50

    4914

  • Vee

    4884

  • DramatistDreamer

    4608

  • Khan

    3055

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

True.

 

It does worry me.

 

I got my voting packet this weekend. And booklets. I plan to sit down and read them on my next off day. But I have looked online for where to take this. I'm in San Diego so I find this worrying. Like the San Diego Public Library is opened for drop offs...I'm a block away LITERALLY, but I now wonder how safe is it?

 

 

 

Does your city have a listing of where all your drop boxes are located?  You may want to verify that. Also, if your state has a website where you can track your ballot, you should definitely use that. I did this for the primary and I just verified receipt of my ballot for the general election.

 

City Hall or your Registrar of Voters might have a website or number to call to get your concerns addressed.

 

Also, be thorough, as you are clearly doing so that you can make informed choices but don't take too long-- get your ballot in as early as you can.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot to say that, in a large state, it might be better to check with the specific county, but you might also reach your state Secretary of the state via social media to get a response quicker. But I'd advise that you verify the locations of your drop boxes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

 

Does your city have a listing of where all your drop boxes are located?  You may want to verify that. Also, if your state has a website where you can track your ballot, you should definitely use that. I did this for the primary and I just verified receipt of my ballot for the general election.

 

City Hall or your Registrar of Voters might have a website or number to call to get your concerns addressed.

 

Also, be thorough, as you are clearly doing so that you can make informed choices but don't take too long-- get your ballot in as early as you can.

 

11 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

I forgot to say that, in a large state, it might be better to check with the specific county, but you might also reach your state Secretary of the state via social media to get a response quicker. But I'd advise that you verify the locations of your drop boxes.

Funnily enough, Google on my phone had it bookmarked for me. According to it, I have several close locations that I can just walk to. But I got conflicting info from my neighbor so I will be trying to verify it either tonight or tomorrow. 

 

Yes, I should be able to track my ballot which is good.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Taoboi said:

 

Funnily enough, Google on my phone had it bookmarked for me. According to it, I have several close locations that I can just walk to. But I got conflicting info from my neighbor so I will be trying to verify it either tonight or tomorrow. 

 

Yes, I should be able to track my ballot which is good.

 

 

Sounds like a plan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, victoria foxton said:

 

 

 

What a tool. The entire GOP deserves whatever they get. 

1 hour ago, Vee said:

 

 

Good for them!! At least some people are protecting their employees.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy