The Politics Thread

• Members

True.

It does worry me.

I got my voting packet this weekend. And booklets. I plan to sit down and read them on my next off day. But I have looked online for where to take this. I'm in San Diego so I find this worrying. Like the San Diego Public Library is opened for drop offs...I'm a block away LITERALLY, but I now wonder how safe is it?

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Does your city have a listing of where all your drop boxes are located?  You may want to verify that. Also, if your state has a website where you can track your ballot, you should definitely use that. I did this for the primary and I just verified receipt of my ballot for the general election.

City Hall or your Registrar of Voters might have a website or number to call to get your concerns addressed.

Also, be thorough, as you are clearly doing so that you can make informed choices but don't take too long-- get your ballot in as early as you can.

• Members

Funnily enough, Google on my phone had it bookmarked for me. According to it, I have several close locations that I can just walk to. But I got conflicting info from my neighbor so I will be trying to verify it either tonight or tomorrow. 

Yes, I should be able to track my ballot which is good.