Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No (although that was a massive haul). I'm talking about the constellation of stars for the virtual conversations and performances. The entire cast of Hamilton, Willie Nelson, Alanis Morrissette, a cavalcade of South Asian celebrities, Jazz musicians like Ravi Coltrane, comedians and politicians like Stacey Abrams and Pete Buttigieg, Tammy Baldwin and Cory Booker and the list goes on...

• Members

Trump's people tweeted out a crass chop of Biden as being in a nursing home with other patients. I know older people aren't likely to see that, but I hope they will not go back to their natural fold (I mostly mean older white and sometimes Hispanic voters) as we are near the end. The GOP never actually cared about senior citizens, but I never thought they would be as brazen and sick as they have been this year, especially the point where they were basically just telling them to go die to save the economy.

Fauxgressives have been going hogwild over far right Wolf Blitzer trying to force Nancy Pelosi to take Trump's deal. We are in bothsidesbothsidesbothsides hell as the media is increasingly terrified their money train is over. I just hope people don't fall for the bait. 

• Members

Hopefully this is good news, even 43% is far too much though. BTW, I didn't realize Hillary did this well with seniors.

Trump has such cognitive dissonance he doesn't seem to realize that he is also elderly.

With any luck this is the kind of thing that will make people stay home.

https://twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg/status/1316199771019849729?s=20

• Members

And another example of the craven media not giving a damn about Americans and exploiting a pandemic for their own profit. This has got to be the worst and most craven, putting a man who is likely still contagious on national TV to present COVID as if it's no biggie.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/nbc-news-host-town-hall-trump-thursday-n1243300

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

Those fake Black Twitter accounts are back from four years ago but seemingly with a different purpose--to try to keep white Trump supporters in the fold, especially seeing that some appear to be drifting away or lacking in enthusiasm. There are Trump supporters who know full well that he is racist but resent him being called a racist out loud. This campaign is clearly meant for these people.

It's meant to appeal to both groups.