Y&R: Week of December 1st

• Members

I'm talking about the Tuesday US show as being a filler episode since only 15 minutes was not a re-treading waste of time. Do they have someone new doing the wardrobe because Jill's suit tomorrow is stunning, as was the grey shirt Nikki was wearing at the will reading, Kay's burial outfit and even Gloria is looking a little less trashy while still being in character.

I didn't mind Monday's episode and agree about Amber. When she joined Y&R, I was spitting mad but she's actually turned into the only one in that female age group, aside from Jana, I enjoy watching.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Feisty is my word for attitude, intelligence and spark. And to Daytime Fan whom suggested Vivica - right on the money sister! I envision Yolonda to come back fully rehabbed and glammed up. For those of you who remmeber Good Times (oh how I loved that show) - Penny (played by Janet Jackson) was abused by her mom and put in the care of a good neighbor - Vilona (I don't know the spelling of her name) and after taking care of her her birth mother came back with a new hubby and was rich and had this nefarious plan to get custody of Penny. I want to see Yolonda come back clean and rich and with an axe to grind. That's really all the Winters need to get their story juiced is some actual conflict and an antagonist. The writers have set this up very well (although boringly).

Oh and DaytimeFan - if they make Yolanda a 13 week stunt i really think viv would do it.

• Members

Loving the Nikki/Jill dynamic. "Get a life!" Nikki should have slugged her.

LOVING Nikki's funky black coat with sparkles in it.

Hating Gloria. Sorry, I just do not by this woman or character as an amzing business woman, stockholder, whatever. I am sick of the Fishers. They are the John McBains of Y&R.

This Kay at the diner thing can go on forever as far as I am concerned. I feel like Bill Bell is writing this.

Why can't I feel this Anna storyline? Tyra leaves me cold. I am really enjoying Olivia though.

• Members

See, I wasn't buying Neil's reaction in the SL. Karen kind of had to kick him in the ass and say "What would Drucilla do? She's fight to the end! So let's do it!"

I am intrigued to see if Crackanda does show up -- and why she wants Ana back all of a damn sudden.

I am so ready to see Gloria's dreams of wealth and power crumble around her. Especially after the way she threw over Lowell. Hopefully GhostJohn has seen what she's really like and will stop yapping at Jack about what a great person Gloria is and how she needs to inherit all the Abbott money, etc.

Archived