Y&R: Week of December 1st

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've finally gotten caught up. Loved Wednesday's show.

Jill: Up yours Brad

Brad: Always a lady, Jill

:lol:

Here's video of Kevin Schmidt & Kate Linder at Hollywood Santa Parade

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="625" height="444">

• Members

I hate the IP blocking thing. On Wednesday I forgot to tape the last episodes of Pushing Daisies, and Dirty Sexy Money because my mind was all wrapped around So You Think You Can Dance Canada and now can't watch them, wah.

Sharon is such a cow. She's not going to be the other woman, but what does she think it is to constantly be demanding your ex husband to support you emotionally. I think she just said that hoping Nick would want to boink her so much he'd immediately abandon Phyllis and Summer for her. Nick is such a Pu#@y though that he deserves to be alone or stuck with the dipstick. Phyllis should put her energy towards something more deserving.

• Members

Tell us how you really feel.

I do agree Phyllis has a point...Sharon's neediness has been excessive lately. But Phyllis is over-reacting. In real life, she should just talk to Nick about her concerns, and request certain behaviors from him.

• Members

But she has talked to him. Phyllis has made her feelings about Sharon's neediness known many times over. Nick has basically told her that it's all in her head. And then she saw them in Paris. She's already acted out once with the letter to the editor. Something tells me Nick might actually get it this time.

• Members

She's being irrational because if she would slow down and stop scheming, she would see that by blowing Sharon's marriage apart, she's in effect killing her own. Sharon can have Nick if she wanted him and that's why Phyllis is so worked up.

• Members

Phyllis is worried that Sharon could have Nick if she wanted him and that's what is driving her irrational fears. I'm sorry, but calling your ex hubbie's cell phone when you know he is on an overnight romantic date with his wife is just plain wrong. Yes, Phyllis and her little plans put her in that situation but she was totally correct in that, at the first sign of any serious strain on her marriage, Sharon would run towards Nick. It was only a matter of time before that happened.

Phyllis is going to kill the life she loves. The question is, in the end, will Phyllis and Nick overcome this very rough patch. I seriously doubt this is the final nail in their coffin. The couple has too much story left. I see the new writers doing what LML should have done and played on Nick's lingering feelings for Sharon. There is no way that Phick should have lived as long in happy land without Sharon being a part of their lives. This is a story angle that needed to be told and explored but it's not going to switch them back just yet. At least, that's how I see it.

Archived