Y&R: Week of December 1st

• Members

I LOVED the music used in Friday's US episode. Also, the exchanges between Ashley and Nikki were great, Melody and Eileen have really good bitch chemistry and always have.

I can't wait for everything to blow up in Phyllis' face, because her schemes always do.

LOL at Sharon kicking Jack out of his own house.

The show just has such a extra lush look, sound, and feel to it lately, I love that.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack is a spineless turd as well, he should have refused to leave and told Sharon that she can go stay in the guest room if she wants to but it is his families house, not hers. Sharon always has been a greedy bitch when it comes to houses. I think my hatred for her increased when she was sizing up Nikki's house and thinking it would some day be hers. Then when she tried kissing all over Victor to make her ranch house dreams a reality, there was no turning back.

Phyllis really should have told Nick that she was in Paris and saw the kiss when he asked her what was up. She should have then told him that if he wants their marriage, Sharon is going to have to find someone else to run to. But then this is a stupid soap and people can't be honest about their feelings.

• Members

I just watched the first takeover episode written by the amazing Melissa Salmons. I guess everything you've said about her was true, she's a great script writer.

Something that I never thought I'd admit actually happened---I wasn't bored during the Winters/Hamilton scenes.

I love seeing more of Esther, and Kay at the diner was also very interesting.

It was wonderful to see Gloria surprise everyone at the takeover meeting, and what will happen in the upcoming is just making it even more enjoyable.

Usually Gloria and Jeff have the most funny lines, but Chloe has definitely changed that:

Chloe (to Jill): Cane said that he would be here. He promised. And if he doesn't, you're going to be great. And it just so happens that you are under the perfect light in the entire house. And if you need me, I can always stand next to you.

Chloe (to Colleen): What are you doing here? Do you even know how to spell "Stockholder"?

Chloe: The place looks great.

Jill: Oh, thank you. Thanks.

Chloe (to Cane, after Jill leaves): Wow, your mom must be really freaking because she was just civil to me.

• Members

Wow, we actually had a "The role of Eden is now being played by Vanessa Marano." I hadn't heard a voiceover like that for a loooong time.

Can I just say how happy I am that we no longer have excessive minutes spent on Restless Style? I guess Arena got smarter when it came to that or something. It will probably be used in minor storylines (

), but dropped even more now that Daniel and Amber left.

And on the other side, with Victor being in jail and

I guess they've also realized they don't need River anymore. (

) Are they dropping the character or something?

I had no time to keep it up. It's still all on the site, but just not published. I prefer to just post the counts here. If I had more time, I'd continue doing it.

• Members

I won't repeat what everybody said here re: absolutely everybody in the Takeover scenes, except to say "I agree." They were spine-tinglingly good.

Small observation: a lot of the music during the Jabot scenes had a pronounced 80s feel to them. So much so, they reminded me of Santa Barbara's background music. Not surprising, considering that Rauch was EP for that show, too.

Archived