Y&R: Week of December 1st

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was thinking the same thing- but the BE thing offered very little for the viewers to see in terms of behind the scenes. There was nothing building up to that outside some talk of the shares being bought up.

Better paced is the word. Both Gloria and Dorian are scene stealers, but Gloria wasn't tearing down the name of the company, and let Jack in on the takeover, making it ethically in place. Dorian's was just revenge against Clint.

• Members

Yet everyone is dishing it out to the people who deserve it the most- Nikki to Jill, Jill to Jack/Nikki/Gloria, Gloria/Bardwell to Jill. I can't get enough of it. Especially the dialogue between Jill/Gloria/Bardwell. I want to see the episodes where Jill has to clean out of Jabbot.

• Members

AWESOME. Just so FUKCING AWESOME. I loved Dorian's get-up on OLTL, but it begun and ended right there. This one was much better planned out, and come on, it centers around Jess Walton. IA I wish Nikki was there to suck it too Jill. It's about time Jess Walton got her shine back! Keep writing for Jill! Only thing is the extras there looked bored lol

• Members

ITA...Jess Walton is a star, the more she's given to do the better she is.

Oh and I am finding the Katherine In the Diner storyline to be a treat! Even that sneaky Pearl stealing Kay's ring, a delight.

The only false note was, unsurprisingly, Colleen. Her attitude was odd. Didn't help that Tammin kept buggering up her 'R's'...

• Members

So Y&R is amazing- I don't know if anyone's watched the show online- but it's great!!

CBS has set up the website where you get to watch the show and chat with others who are in a "cyber theatre" making comments, cheering, and throwing things at the screen. It's wonderfully interactive in that you're watching it with other fans, some who've watched the episode, other who haven't watched in a while. It was soooo fun, that I watched the show officially 4 times today...All while throwing darts at Lily,Nikki, Jill, and Cane, making toasts to Gloria, and throwing kisses at Jack....it was the most fun I've had in awhile watching the show, and I recommend everyone give it a shot.

CBS is really ahead of the curve in terms of meeting its viewers needs. Screw the ratings.

• Members

With

and Traci not on the show regularly, I think it would be wise to write Colleen out, and maybe have her return a few years from now. She's never written into the Abbott fold and they really don't need her, and Lily doesn't need her as a best friend companion, because Lily is surviving well enough without her. So, I say, send Colleen back to New York to live with Traci and bring her back in a much more mature, and less-snobbish way in a year or two with a more mature actress.

Archived