Y&R: Week of December 1st

• Members

First of all, Heather Tom's last scene on Y&R was fabulous. That music, the cold winter night, the tears and the closing title card. Amazing.

I actually like the Winters drama...I agree that Tyra should not be thrown at Neal romantically, she should be more of a sister to him. I prefer him with Nia Peebles.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What great interviews. It is nice to see a soap with so many people who care about each other. You could always tell at awards shows when Y&R would win various awards, that the cast (generally) truly loved each other. They would go CRAZY when "one of their own" won...

On a really stupid note- Gloria's lazy eyelid is BUGGING ME SO MUCH! I know that can be an aftereffect of eye work-

Daytimefan- What can we do about Gloria's lazy eyelid!?!?!?!?!

• Members

Those interviews in SOD are great...with the way Beth, Marla and Tricia responded...PLEASE Lee Phillip Bell, dig into your piggy bank and give these three permanent recurring gigs!

Gloria's lazy eyelid might be the result of Botox...if it is it'll wear off in 3-6 months. If it's the result of surgery...it'll take a revision and even then...

• Members

^^^"Katherine's."

With all these EXCEPTIONAL returns, I'm wondering what ever happened to Carolyn Conwell as Mary Williams. That's one character I miss a ton! IMO she was the best meddler on Y&R! Her sparring with Michael and then Isabella was awesome.

• Members

Oh yes! I have felt her absence ever since Heather came to town. You KNOW Mary would be all over that girl, trying to run her life.

I found it odd that Paul would be alone on Turkey Day. No mention of his mama.

Since I have been on record about my desire for Andrea Evans to come to the show (as Patty Williams and Amber's mom Tawny Moore--the same person, with Tawny being the new identity Patty assumed when she tried to leave behind the ghosts of Genoa City and her marriage to Jack Abbott), that truly only makes sense if Mary is around to react to all of it...especially react to having AMBER as a granddaughter. (Can't you just see her wrinkle her nose with disgust?). I miss Mary unrelentingly.

But, since we're slowly getting Paul back...I have some hope.

This is truly odd. I am in the US, but this yr.globaltv.com site is NOT blocked. Hmmmmmm. These kinds of sites are ALWAYS blocked for IPs coming from other countries.

When will they put "today's" episode (i.e., Canada's day-ahead episode) up? I can't believe they'll put it up in a way where US residents can see it before it hits CBS.

Archived