Y&R: Week of December 1st

• Members
yr_honored_for_writing_logo.jpg

Discussion for the week of December 1st 2008.

Will Gloria, Jack and Jeff take over Jabot?

What will happen to Ana?

Will Phyllis and Brad's plan work?

What will happen to Katherine?

Find out this and more on the amazing The Young & The Restless...

And exactly FIVE years ago, the amazing Heather Tom left Y&R... here are her final scenes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU96NxvQSGM

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Winters family drama finally got a shot in the arm with Tyra and Ana stuff on Monday's episode. They're finally interesting. Though, I understand that many don't care for the Winter's, Tyra or Ana, so...

The Jabot stuff this week should be very interesting.

And there's more variety of sets and some newer built sets for Monday's US episode. Where is Y&R getting all this money from? I'm glad for it though.

As I mentioned in the Directors/Writers thread, Janice Ferri Esser is listed as Co-Script Editor again on Monday's US episode. However, it wasn't an episode that called for much historical references.

This should be another good week, a lot is about to happen. :)

• Members

I've always felt Tyra is a useful character if written correctly. Let Neil be more of a father figure for her or big brother. Don't just throw them together romantically because she's black. I'd romantically put her with the younger crowd. Billy, Kevin, Daniel, Cane, etc. and see what happens. If Nate is a medical student, maybe bring him back for her. But putting her with Neil would take the character several steps back. Putting her with JT would be another move that would give the show a shot in the arm.

• Members

Are you referring to his last scene? On the other hand, Eva Marcille did the 'far away' look during Tyra and Devon's scene together. I really liked the scene because it gave more backstory regarding the emotional pain they suffered when they were kids due to Yolanda.

I think that Yolanda's return could be great if everything gels well.

• Members

Great clip of Heather Tom. Her Victoria is the only one who I thought could truly replace Victor in running Newman Enterprises one day and replacing the great Victor Newman. She loved her mother but she was so much more like her father than Nick.

I know everyone is loving the show, but I am missing one of my favs, Tracey Bregman. She hasn't been on since Kay's funeral when she had those two great scenes facing off with Sharon and then apologizing to Tracy Abbott. I just don't understand why Bell and Scheffer are writing so many characters great storyline and nothing for Lauren and then the one they wrote for Michael and his father was poorly thought out and was basically turned into a Gloria story then backburned altogether so Michael can play lackey and lawyer to Victor.

• Members

I always believe Tara took Ana and left town, and that why she came to see Neil with lies and more lies. I won't believe that for 11 years Tara raised Ana and Ana believe Tara was her mother. When Tara and Ana ran away ffrom the school that Katherine attained for Ana, she need more prove of Ana like her Birth Cert. Tara must been receiving funds for her or her mother Yolanda and the State wanted prove of Ana whereabout. I never believe Yolanda just gave away her daughter.

I hope Neil and Karen marry. Know one needs Olivia view point about who they should be with. Where Oliva family or man.

Are they bringing Dru back? Jack and his family getting Jaboy back, will Gloria ever pay for the Tainted Cream and the woman dying, I hope the family get the company back, but I hope Sharon leaves Jack and her and Nick get back together.

Two Rats in a hut should be together and I talking about Jack and Phyllis.

Archived