AMC: Friday, October 3, 2008

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Opal cracks me up!!!! Dogs and cats having sex bad!! ROFL ROFL. Adam and Erica was funny too! Great show today!!! Someone is there stalking!!!! I love that they showed a moon! Beautiful moon. It was a full moon tho oh oh! :) Adam called Annie a wolf. Very appropriate cus they had a full moon. Aidan bugging Greenlee's earring. Well she did say she wanted Ryan's baby and she didn't tell him that she saw Ryan and helped him with Emma. He had to hear it from Annie. GO AIDAN! :) Once the trust is broken then you are in trouble.

• Members

For the third week in a row, the Friday episode was easily the best!

Did anyone else notice that Jeff Beldner wrote today's script? Has he ever written one before? I thought his dialogue was really good, especially Erica's quips toward Krystal, for example, "Opal, I wish you good night and Krystal, you don't need Tarot cards to know what I wish you."

I agree that it's most likely David stalking the Chandlers because he wants to see his daughter and grandson.

I'll have to watch the Ryan/Annie scenes on SoapNet later. It looked like he might be feeling guilty for being such an a-hole to her recently.

Go Aiden, catch your lying wife cozying up to her former husband and then team up with Annie for revenge!

Angie & Jesse's reactions to Opal were hilarious and I loved the cliffhanger with Jesse & the girl.

• Members

I agree Steve - best episode of the week!

First - I LOVED how Opal said she THOUGHT she was speaking to Jesse from the other side a few years ago and she guesses that must have been wrong :) That reminds me of Gillians -- awww!

The Erica/Krystal/Opal scenes were great - loved all the snarking.

I reallllly love how Opal is getting so much screen time lately.

Love Annie's scenes too.

AMC is rocking it!

• Members

Wow, Annie looked seriously pathetic Friday thinking Ryan wanted to get back together with her, then throwing a hissy fit after she realized he didn't. This is the type of Annie I don't like. But I understand why she's so attached to Ryan and doesn't wanna let him go. After the whole Terry mess, he's always been her hero weather it was defending her against Kendull & Erica or kickin Richie's ass.

• Members

Today was boring, too much Ryan & Annie, I want more Adam & Erica

LMAO this IS Annie. She is pathetic, especially since she chose getting back at Ryan over her own daughter and unborn child.

LMAO now if only we could get NO RYAN, NO GREENLEE, NO ANNIE, has there been a day these character's haven't aired? Ugh

Archived