Y&R: Week of September 22, 2008

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel bad for the actress playing Eden, thrown into the lion's den on the same day as the much-anticipated Billy Miller. But I can tell that mouth thing she does is going to bug me.

Not usually a fan of tartan, but I really like Chloe's jacket on her.

• Members

I've never seen Michael Grazadei not have chemistry with his screen partners. Frantz, Stafford, Khalil, Sherwood, Rikaart. The young actor who plays Noah. But here he looked so uncomfortable. He touched her like one would touch a porcupine!

OK, Amber may be winning me over somewhat, but AF still cannot do a sex scene without trotting out her little girl "ain't I sex-ay" voice. I'm picky about bedroom scenes, but Tuesday's are coming up short.

• Members

LOL, I probably do, too. :lol: I guess I'm just so spoiled by physical/superficial perfection on the soaps that when one person does something normal like that, it really stands out.

I'm hoping TPTB don't write her as "Angry Young Teen With Chip on her Shoulder" all the time, because then she'll be trotting out the mouth thing and the SHOUTING in every scene. If we get to see layers beyond the Complain Face, then Eden stands a chance.

• Members

That was a beautiful scene between Victor/Sabrina, but I'm only half-watching today.

Who else is annoyed to see Gloria and Kevin sitting at the Abbott table? These two pesticides have tormented the Abbott family, and it sickens me to see them enjoying breakfast in their home. I can't wait until Jack gets his BALLS back and kicks that witch out, and for Team Ashley/Billy/Traci to come home!

Archived