Y&R: Week of September 22, 2008

• Members

Word to EVERYTHING!

and going back to CK. Today was one of those rare days where she really did BECOME Lilly. I would say i bouhgt it, but i didnt have to buy it. Itw as there. It was amazing. Itw as like that great sacene where she walked away from Cane. She had those scens from time to time, but this was the first entire episode where i cared about Lilly. I really hope they keep her in this direction. And also, id lvoe to see the frenemy aspect of Lily & Colleen played up mopre. It really worked well.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like I said, I would totally be cool with this change in Billy, if they didn't imply a lot that Billy was always like this. He wasn't!

You're explanation of why Billy became like this is cool and I would totally accept it! If they would just stop implying that Billy was like this forever.

• Members

I didnt get that.

I mean the poeple judging him didnt like him. Of course they are not going to sing his praise. Kevin, Jana, and even Daniel do not like him. Colleen & Lily did not bash him or piant him as some [!@#$%^&*]. A player yes, but i felt thatw as more to hurt Amber than anything else.

It will be inetrsting to see how everyone else that knew actually knew billy reacts to him. But again, the last time he was in town he wasnt really a good guy.

• Members

I want Billy and Lily to get together too. They have awesome chemistry. I think that they would be a much more interesting couple, than her and Cane were. I want to see Billy pursue Lily romantically and then see them both fall for each other. I think that would make this storyline with them and Cane and Chloe a lot more interesting. I do like Cane, and I don't like Chloe but I would rather see Billy and Lily get together, than to to see her and Cane become a couple again.

• Members

I disagree.

I thought her and Graz were fantastic together the first time around.

I never seen anything between her and DG.

But her and Billy Miller just sparkled together. She is a weak actress, however if they write to suit her then she does just fine, esp paired with someone she has chem with.

Tho i must say i expect Billy Miller & Liz H. to just be off the charts.

• Members

Some people on other boards have been calling them "Liliam." I like that name.

I definitley think that Billy is going to be the father of Chloe's child. I think that there is going to be a whole lot of conflict between them, Cane and Lily.

Archived