Y&R: Week of September 22, 2008

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't call her awful because she's been on for like 10 seconds... So I think she did fine...

Awww, crap.. I want Noah to turn out to be gay... LOL Imagine Victor's face... his precious grandson... gay... Amazing!

So great to have so many Billy & Mac fans here! :D

• Members

Erin, who plays Eden, is actually on recurring---there are posted air dates till the 3rd of October, she's suppose to be around after that. And pretty sure as a love interest for Noah too.

Colleen never use to be this much of a bitch---it's gotten to a point where all TS plays Colleen is desperate bitch, and that's never been her.

• Members

Just caught today's show. Not bad. I'm diggin' Billy Miller as nuBilly. Did anyone do a double-take when Lily was talking to Colleen about "they all date skanks" or something like that? At first, I thought it was a dig at Colleen! But then I figured she was talking about Cane and Chloe....

• Members

The writers gave up and are writing for the actress, rather than the character. Looks like slutty bitch is the only thing Ms. Sursok is capeable of playing -- and she can't even do that.

Who is she sleeping with to keep this job? Cause "actor" was the wrong career path to choose.

Archived