Y&R: Week of September 22, 2008

• Members

I have a great feeling with Billy Miller coming on, we'll see a bunch more of the GOOD ACTORS on Y&R and a lot less of the bad ones. I love how the writers have eased them onto to the storylines. Thank goodness they're getting this right. I think we're on our way to a fantabulous may sweeps next year y'all.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unless the writers see something good in her and decide to use her again for Noah or something. Just pure speculation. They've said a million times that a certain guest was only to appear in a few episodes and then later said they'll reappear again.

• Members

Hmm.. why did Lily say that Billy is not monogamous? I mean, I would NEVER call Billy a player! He loved Mac so much! Billy was not a player, IMO.

Kevin: "The Abbott kids treated me like I was a freak..." Umm, Kevin, you were a freak!

• Members

They're obviously changing Billy's character personality, and I'm not a fan of it all. I'm going to have to give Billy Miller's first day on the Y&R set a big thumbs down. Maybe it'll change as he gets used to being on a new show and I get used to him in the role. But I don't think it has anything to do with Miller's portrayl of Billy. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm not recongizing this man as Billy Abbott at all, personality wise.

• Members

You have NO IDEA how much I hope that they would actually go there.

Perfect storyline for me would be... (and this is just my speculation, no spoilers)... If they decided to make Billy such a big player with the ladies... fine... Play him like that... I would let him flirt or whatever with whoever... Amber, CHLOE!!! (It would be great if Billy was Chloe's baby's daddy...) I don't want him near Lily though...

But anyway, let Billy be this big player and then the truth comes out that Billy and Mac are NOT related and then Mac comes back and they reunite and Billy becomes that "monogamous" Billy he was before with Mac! :D

• Members

I completely agree. Unless they're going to bring Kevin's dark side back, you know when the character was actually interesting, I say write Kevin and Jana off the canvas. They serve nothing more than a supporting role to Michael, Gloria, Daniel and Amber. I'm over it.

And that's a shame because Greg Rikaart is an acting genius, and should always have meaty material to play. For hiim to be getting this crappy writing for his one-time interesting character is so bad.

Archived