Y&R: Week of September 22, 2008

• Members

Word. I actually think any sort of chem with CK and Billy Miller was all Billy and the fact he pretty much has chemistry with a doorknob. I can't wait for Billy Miller and Liz H together, it's just going to spark!

I will say CK played Lily much less of a Mean Girl, which then pretty much left Colleen and the one level of bitchy desperation.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, Daniel is upset with Billy because he doesn't like Kevin and Jana? Seriously, Daniel? You're gonna defend to criminals? Why doesn't Colleen, who is talking to him at the moment, defend her Uncle and remind her precious Daniel what Kevin did to HER? UGH! And then there goes Daniel agian calling Billy a player.

More River storyline.. yawn... whatever..

I wonder why no one has mentioned (on the show) how history is practically repeating itself... I mean, the (real) Philip had a baby with Nina, a woman who Jill also disapproved. Now this second Philip does it again! LOL

OMG! What just happened? Katherine just said: Cane is having Lily's baby. And when they corrected her, she didn't seem to be bother much. Is something wrong with Katherine?? Now this is intriguing..

Okay, I'm FFing Michael/River scenes. If something important is said there, I'm sure one of you will post it here... :D

How pathetic is Amber...? Billy barely looked at her the entire night and now she's all over him, like they're so hot together... I mean, I know it's all a play, but she's humiliating herself to make Daniel jealous, with letting Billy use her as his sex toy.

OMG! Something is wrong with Katherine!!!

How many glasses has Lily drank in this evening? She should be drunk by now! :lol: The last three episodes there wasn't a scene where she didn't hold a glass in her hands, taking sips.

Cane giving Chloe a massage... finally some progress... :D

Oh well.. aside from the Katherine thing, nothing really interested me in this episode. Hopefully next one is better... :D

• Members

I think it's more of Katherine's health issues---maybe they are coming back to that.

Interesting Cane finally being nice to Chloe, just for Billy to swoop in.

I'm enjoying the River stuff--I will say, I was first interested because of the casting, but now I'm liking it. It's got potential on different levels.

• Members

Oh my Lord!!!!!!!!!!!! This Eden chick is just...OMG annoying! Her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Where ever they found her, they need to send her back, like yesterday!

I really hope they don't put Billy with Lily but I could see that as Billy's way to piss Cane off. And BM is just oozing with charisma and charm.

• Members

Billy/Lilly :wub:

Colleen is acting very desperate around Daniel. It is very obvious that he is in love with Amber and Amber still loves him. I think that Amber and Daniel are going to get back together and that Colleen is going to be left out in the cold.

• Members

Billy Miller and Maria Arena Bell both said that Billy was going to come back "changed." Both said he'd come back most similar to Jack in his younger days, not like this "change" wasn't warned. Also, Billy's never been this sweet golden boy some of you think he is. I'm guessing it was a scriptwriter's slip yesterday when someone said he'd "always" been that way. I'm guessing his time away in the business world added a much needed ruthless facet to his character, and now that we know he's going to stir some things up, the amping up of his not so nice characteristics is needed.

I'm sorry, I don't care to see rich, golden boy Billy Abbott ever again. That was fine when he was a teen, but it's time to move on. Miller is playing the first real adult Billy Abbott.

• Members

ITA Manny. The beginnings of this story with Katherine has my full attention. And it surprised me, cuz I didn't see anything in the spoilers about it. Hmmm.

Why did Lily even go to the show? It makes no sense. And today the way her and Daniel were talking "if he's the right guy for Holleen" just ..... UGH..... there was no sense of their history in those scenes. That's what drives me up the wall.

ITA. My first impression of this Eden chick is annoying as hell. And I hate the way she juts out her chin when she's mad. The chip on the shoulder act is getting old. fast.

I'm liking Billy so far. BTW, did you notice the Chancellor set? It still looks larger but not as bright on today's show. Or am I seeing things again.....

Archived