KNOTS LANDING

• Members

The two loves of Greg's life.

But had Laura not passed, I don't think he would have looked in Paige's direction...and I think Paige knew that deep down.  And it made sense she finally left him at the start of the reunion movie because of this and other reasons.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

So sad to hear this. Really upset me today. 

I know KL wasn't a big role for her (it wasn't even her biggest soap role - that was Bare Essence), but her episode was one of the first I saw, and I just loved her work. She and Michele Lee played off each other so believably. 

• Members

They did the Queens of Drama reality show together and since then Crystal has put Donna in a few of the projects she produced. They seem to be good friends. I'm excited for this and hope it leads to Alan interviewing more primetime soap people. I'd love a new Joan Van Ark interview. She always give fascinating insight.

• Members

I adore Donna Mills but that show was so cringily fake. I mean most reality TV shows like this are bad and transparently semi-scripted but that one was real bad.
It does seem that she and CH have grown a real friendship out of it, which certainly was unexpected but I am into it if it gets me more of Donna Mills.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...