How about Renee Elise Goldsberry as the new Drucilla on Y&R?

• Members

I thought she was the only watchable element in that movie. I'm not really into Steven Segal movies as of late, so Renee was a special treat. But I thought she was like 35- for an actress that is young....She's not Dru- but she would make a great Newman Enterprise executive.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amelia Heinle has fashioned a NEW character who has grown on me...but she is far less interesting than Heather Tom was as Victoria. (Meanwhile, Heather is experiencing career RUINATION over at B&B). Joan Van Ark was on for too short a time, and her portrayal freaked out too many viewers...so Judith didn't have the burden of history.

Isn't Nia Long WAY too young?

I think Viveca Fox could be interesting...but she played another role on the show, no? Also, would she slum to do daytime again?

I agree, the audience is probably split on Amelia as Victoria. I'd also say the approval of CK vs DS as Lily probably splits, somewhat, on racial lines. EXCEPT...as a one-time staunch defender of CKLily, I say her limitations as an actress grow more manifest WITH EVERY DAY...and so I now call for a recast (not with DS, though).

• Members

There was a talk soap video on youtube and it listed him in the awards for" straight to video" films....It's pretty funny because he's the only contender- you should check it out. I own Under siege- but that's was when those actions films were really big and apart of American cinema culture. I was in New Orleans when his band was going to play- and he has this fake New Orleans accent...I can't think of this man without laughing.

• Members

Jackie Chan offered him the lead villian role in Rush Hour 3 and he turned it down. My guess is he didn't want to be beat by Jackie in the end.

Loved the first Under Seige but the second one sucked because Mr.Segal wouldn't allowed any big name actors to be cast because he thought Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey got paid too much money. Infact because of a clause in his contract Mr.Busey got paid $750,00 grand for the sceond Under Seige even though his character got killed in the first one. Mr.Segal flipped over that and said it was coming out of his pay.

• Members

Remember the scene where that chick busts out of the cake??? Jackie Chan would have needed someone with alittle more agility. Back in the day- one didn't need much, but today, those hand tricks just won't fly.(laughing while typing this)

I remember reading somewhere that Renee had the writers make some changes to the script, and I imagine any love scenes were skipped and replaced with a kiss.(still laughing)

• Members

She was played by that chick from Baywatch. Jakie and Segal are friends so i guess he wanted to help him out. All through he's cranking out 3 and 4 striaght to DVD mocies a year and i'm guessing making 1 or 2 mill a flim so he's not hurting for cash.

Don't think i've ever seen Segal have a love scene in any movie.

I remember seeing that actress that played Clooneys love interest on ER on a talk show and she was talking about how her first big break was a role on Out For Justice and how she got called up to Segal's Hotel room to "Tryout" and how creepy it was an how he gaveher like $500 bucks for cab fare and that she took the subway and paid some bills with the $500.

Archived