Edge of Night (EON) (No spoilers please)

• Members

Yes, I believe it is Mr. Goodart.   His identity is more visable in the opening seconds of the commercial.

That actress looks familiar also.   At first, I thought maybe it was Jennier Harmon, then Kristen Meadows.  I do not think it is either of them, but she still looks familiar.  Can anyone identify her?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Just a reminder for all Edgies, I post an episode of The Edge of Night M-F during the evening on my Youtube page.   We are going to keep them going all the way to the end of the series, and hopefully after there will be some surprises uploaded. From time to time episodes with original ABC commercials will be uploaded.   My episodes are screened on a nightly basis on Sharon (Raven) Gabet's Facebook page every weeknight, with Sharon joining in and watching the show with us, laughing and having a grand old time.  Recently we were very fortunate to have Larkin Malloy who joined us in the fun. It was an  EON history making event to have Sky and Raven watching the night's show with the fans!   If you love TEON, head over and send Sharon a FB friend request, and join us for a once in a lifetime event of watching the show with one of the big stars of the series!! 

Edited by Doombuggy

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Some great Eddie/Poppy/Sid stuff here.  I just started watching after they left. Ray Serra was great ...

Two nurses at 24 minutes giggling about Miles' misfortunes, right before he fights with an orderly played by Jude Cicolella, formerly of AMC, but best known for his role of Mike Novitsky on 24...

There's a woman at 1:17:25 that is Miles' patient that causes him some trouble. Does anyone recognize the actress?  She looks familiar, but I just can't place her...She's Mrs. Everett Cooper...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have not seen the clip, but I do recall past discussion that an actress who appeared on The Doctors played a woman who caused trouble for Miles.

Billie Allen, who played Ada Chandler #1 when the show was on CBS, has passed away.   I will post an obituary later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...