Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Members

That is fine by me! Although the rumors of a Moira/Cain affair turn my stomach. They clearly have no idea what to do with these characters.

Did you read their interview about the assisted suicide story? Just offensive, sick storyline, one of the most offensive I've ever seen on a soap.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

With Paddy feeling left out next week, can it be too hopeful of me that Blackburn will reunite Marlon and Rhona and have them leave the village forever?

I will admit, I do like that Paddy will be going to Chas for advice, instead of the other way around. Their complex friendship is one of the best things about the show, and is needed more in soap, period.

Edited by Amello

• Members

Why am I not surprised that we see no farmland anywhere?

It starts off like a car commercial. It's not a real advertisement for Emmerdale.

The theme is OK, but it sounds like one of those old, dirty records that skips, and loops back - it repeats itself several times for no apparent reason.

At least foot fetishists will be pleased.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

I don't mind the new arrangement as much as I do the start of the opening with the scene of the car. The way the opening starts reminds me of a car commercial. The title card is boring, with it simply being black, and the font is boring as well.

It could have been worse, but it could have been a lot better too IMO.