Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Cameron would be better off with less clothes. The character feels empty because he's all plot and constantly behaves like an ass (leaving his wife and kids for Debbie, cheating on Debbie). They need to break him from Debbie and they need to color her hair dark again.

I actually think I could like Dan/Chas if they were written as a real couple. He's a deadbeat but it's nice that he stands up for her, and if the story weren't so rushed, Chas seeing him support her and realizing no man has done that in a long time would be a touching romance. And he's not all that bad looking. He doesn't even look too different from Carl these days. I will always like Carl/Chas but I don't know if you can go back.

Lucy Parteger reminds me more and more of Tracey Ullmann doing a character, but I still have a soft spot for Chas.

I just can't believe with 6 episodes a week they can't come up with better pacing.

Paddy's shaved head terrifies me. He looks like a demonic Humpty Dumpty.

• Members

I actually find Dan/Chas quite charming and endearing. Of course, at first I was like "um... ok. ugh" but they're really grown on me. That said, I do agree that they're rushing this along far too quickly and I hope that doesn't ruin the couple for the future. And I'm glad someone agrees with me that Chas reminds me of Tracy Ullman (expect I think it's Tracy doing her version of Peg Bundy).

• Members

That was terrible how they treated her. They reached a point where they didn't know what do with her, so shipped her out with a lame exit.

Kim is my favourite character (next to Lady Tara - and Zoe), and even though I'd love for her to return, I know she can't top what she's already done. Besides, Kim has no place in current Emmerdale; they would ruin her the minute she'd take her first steps.

CCF20082012_00009.jpg

CCF25082012_00014.jpg

CCF25082012_00015.jpg

CCF25082012_00013.jpg

CCF25082012_00012.jpg

• Members

Oh, I was SO wanting Rhona to lay the smackdown on Laurel's smug ass in court today. That bitch in a bland sweater set is leading Marlon around by his nose & that stupid sap doesn't seem capable of having a single thought in his head that's his own. I'd love it if Ashley got his [!@#$%^&*] back together & ended up taking Laurel's kids away from her. It would suit the bitch right.