Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A bit late, but so sad about Richard Thorp. sad.png

Alan was no longer a regular presence on the show towards the end of course, so his absence might not really make a difference, but he was one of the last ties to Emmerdale pre-Dingles.

Now I think Eric, Betty and Victoria are the only characters left from when Emmerdale was Dingle-free. And Victoria only in name, since she was born in 1994, the year when the Dingles first entered the show. A dark year in Emmerdale history, at least for me, since I intensely dislike that whole family. The Sugdens have been almost obliterated, but it feels like a new Dingle crawls out from under a rock (or wherever they come from) every year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Former Emmerdale star Ben Freeman (ex-Scott Windsor) will play Fonzie when the musical version of the long-running tv-show "Happy days" will tour the UK next year. He will be joined by, among others, former pop stars Cheryl Baker (Bucks Fizz) who will play Mrs Cunningham, and Heidi Range (Sugababes) who will play Fonzie's girlfriend Pinky Tuscadero.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23969428

Edited by I Am A Swede

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...