Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They knew what they were taking. Adam stole it from Vanessa with plans to flog it off, but Pete and Ross wouldn't help him sell it so he took it with Robbie, the only person that Adam hasn't been a huge bitch towards.

I can't answer the last question as it's been a serious worry for me as well. It's looked horrible for awhile now.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Wait a minute!! They're killing off Donna?!!

I haven't been keeping up with news about Emmerdale recently, but just found out about this!

And of course she brought Marlon's baby back with her! Another Dingle brat! I swear that family multiply faster than rabbits! If they thought they could get away with it they would probably change the name of the show to Dingledale!

I hate that whole family. It was a sad, sad day when they showed up.

Things like this actually make me glad I stopped watching this show!

• Members

It was revealed she was going to die pretty early on in her return. I agree with you about most of the Dingles over populating the show, but the Donna story (which ends next week sad.png ) has been my one of my favourites of the year in soapdom. Verity Rushworth has owned so awesomely.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

I have such mixed emotions about this upcoming week. Donna's exit is going to be must watch TV, as the whole brilliant storyline has been so far. But then we also have that smug git, Aaron, forced upon us as well. It's going to be hell having to sit through Aaron be some sort of guidance guru to Adam and whatever else they have planned for him will surely make me want to wretch. The only way to make up for his return will be if they actually write for his friendship with Victoria, which they are probably way too scared to do because it proves how much of a mistake it was to make Aaron gay with all the chemistry they share.

• Members

I haven't been watching lately but have they finally invested in Victoria? To be apart of the core family and young, I've found it odd that none of the current regimes have really invested in her. The last time I remember Victoria having a big story was when Daz was on the show and that was what .... back in 09?

• Members

I agree with both your sentiments on Victoria. She hasn't gotten a story since Daz left, who I would love to see return. Still, yesterday's episode was a great Sugden moment and at least this way she has a been a very strong supporting character. I like think they are just waiting. For what, I don't know. I'm more surprised the super talented Isabel Hodgins hasn't quit, yet. I hope she never does.

• Members

I only remember Verity giving good work toward the end of her first run so this really impressed.

Too bad about the woodentop Barton. Runs in the family...

Can't wait to hear why her brother and sister won't be at the funeral.

Edited by DRW50