Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's what I was thinking. They salivated at being able to ruin another legacy character. And what pisses me off the most is that my pipe dream for Scott to return (moreso to see the absolutely sexy Ben Freeman on a regular basis) is cut significantly. :(

Maybe next they'll say Robert use to molest Victoria. WATCH!

Edited by Amello

• Members

The family but also the decision to make him into yet another smug and cold bully. Emmerdale already has about 10 of those, who needs more?

So which characters would you dump?

I'd get rid of every teenage character who isn't named Victoria. I would also get rid of Bob, Hazel, Brenda, Katie, Jai, Leyla's sister...

• Members

What a can of worms ...

First, I'd want to keep Kelly and Eve.

Exits (other than those already announced): Alex Moss (the new farmhand), Cameron, All the Maceys/Bartons, Hazel, Bob, Brenda, Jai, Alicia, Leyla, Lizzie, Amy, Sandy, the King's, Nicola and Rodney, Aaron, Pearl, Rhona/Marlon/Paddy & Katie.

On the fence: Cain, Zak, Charity, Chastity ...

Of course, this wouldn't all happen at once, but gradually as I brought in some past characters who would fit nicely back in the village. Like the remaining Windsors, Biff Fowler, Zoe and the children, Kathy and her family, Steph, Bernice, Robert, Paul, Tina, Daz, etc ...

And yes, I'd recast if I must. I'm cutthroat, yo!

Edited by Amello

• Members

The fun never ends in Emmerdale. The latest rumor going around is that

I also read a rumor at DS that the show planned to give Nathan the story about stalking Katie and setting fire to the village, and that's why Lyndon quit. If so I like Lyndon even more now! What a trashy, sick story to give a character that you could have used for years and years.

• Members

Very exciting news! Emmerdale Volume 3 will be realesed on May 30th! On this we'll get to see the following storylines:

"Henry Wilks plan to modernise and intensify farm operations, and the resulting conflict with Matt Skilbeck and Jack Sugden; Peggy Skilbeck's tragic death; the arrival of doctor Clare Scott; and the ongoing tribulations of the teenage Joe Sugden. At the Woolpack, meanwhile, Amos is desperately seeking staff, and the return of barmaid Alison causes more than a little friction."

Oh, and Carl, one of your favourite Hollyaoks actors joins Emmerdale next Thursday. Matt Milburn, who played Joe Spencer (R.I.P) I can't wait to see how they underuse and waste him like they do with more than half the cast.

Edited by Amello

• Members

Really? I barely get through Emmerdale a few times a month. I dread to think how they will ruin him. He was great on Hollyoaks. Fun and goofy, yet capable of seriousness when he had a chance. I hope Emmerdale doesn't fail the way they have failed so many others.

• Members

Who is this new guy being brought in for? What's the point? A new love interest for Katie? :lol:

I'm quite happy with all the soon-to-be cast exits; they're either pointless, underused or underdeveloped and don't bring anything to the show being stuck on the backburner for months, so it's good they're going.

That's: Scarlet, Eve, Roz, Jackson, Hazel, Mia, Declan's Dad (forget his name).