Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Members

Emmerdale will always have a special place in my heart and I hated this show ever since Meena left and nothing really lived up after it tbh. It’s a shocking stunt story after another and it just won’t stop.

It‘s so hard to love Emmerdale like I used to. It’s a love and hate relationship at this point.

But what I actual enjoy is Belle. The Tom-Belle story hits home coz I’ve been in a relationship like this before. Not as brutal or whatever but it was toxic and unhealthy. I feel for Belle and the acting is top notch. I will stick with Emmerdale and want to see how this will unfolds.

It‘s a shame they used a KING-family member again to ruin

Please register in order to view this content

What I really hope for this story is Belle‘s illness coming back through and finishing him off tbh ! That would please me so much. I know people here don’t like the Dingles and I’m not fond of them either but Belle is the best character of that clan tbh

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think the story would have been so much better if Belle was the one doing the abusing. After all, growing up in a family like the Dingles would be enough to seriously mess anyone up. It would also be a wonderful opportunity to make the rest of the Dingles take a long, hard look at the way they are so quick to resort to violence, and how it has shaped the younger generations. Not only Belle but also Aaron (another one very quick to use his fists) and even Kyle.

That might actually be a Dingle-story worth watching. 

• Members

That would’ve been so great. But what if they make us believe that Tom is the evil one when it was Belle all along? Lol Nah they won’t hurt a Dingle’s reputation..

But im waiting for schizophrenic Belle to return. Tom has no idea who he’s messing with. She’s more dangerous than Cain coz of her illness. Hope the writers make go full shizo-mode lol