Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have recently discovered that Danny Miller (Aaron) is part of a charity football team called Once Upon a Smile, whose members can be seen on youtube, lip-syncing to various popular songs.

Does anyone know who the young man is, sitting directly beside Danny Miller? He's just the cutest thing, like a puppy! And who is the guy sitting directly behind the puppy, the hunk who gives a peace sign in the first few seconds of the video?

Salacious minds want to know!

• Members

I have no idea. I think Danny Miller is cute as a button, but this other guy is adorable as well, so I was curious as to his identity. Of course, there's always the chance that he is not an actor or someone famous at all, but rather just Miller's friend, cousin, or whatever.

• Members

This Meghan twist is quite interesting. Glad Vanessa hasn't lost the baby. I hope she carries it to term.

I love my bae Kirin but he's looking so depressed these days.

That cop who was searching the Sharma factory was HAWT....

This Rachel trick finally crossed the line. Thank God Sam saw the light.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Leyla was just pure soap goodness on Friday. Loved that Alicia was there to support her sister. the whole thing was just flawless

The best part is that I both loathed and was rooting for Meghan the entire way. i hated how she made Leyla feel so bad....yet at the same time she was entirely justified and I totally understand why she did it.