EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's back to the 1990s for Distinct Nostalgia soap fans as MIM's Ashley Byrne re-unites two of EastEnders most popular characters from the decade. Mark Homer who played Tony joins Andrew Lynford who was Simon to discuss joining and leaving the square, being part of TV's first regular bisexual storyline and working with some of the show's most iconic stars. Could Tony and Simon make a return one day?

https://www.distinctnostalgia.com/posts/e7zcjr0bejxdnjbdl8kh8bqzjvq8g3

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Charlie G. Hawkins (ex-Darren) recently spoke about his problems with being on the show. (here's the full podcast)

I loved me some Darren when I watched regularly, and I've often wondered what he's been up to. I missed hearing that voice more than I thought I did!

I kinda love him calling out WW for negativity. Digital Spy should've been shaded, too, but those folks would take that as a compliment.

Edited by All My Shadows

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Well this is much better than blow-up dolls, right? This looks completely real! Nice job, UK soaps!

So EE will acknowledge the corona virus. Good for them.

On another note, while I haven't watch EE in AGES, I kind of remember reading somewhere that once EE returns from the covid break, they will have sort of a reset with the stories? Did that happen? How did they do it? They just dropped whatever was happening before covid and just started new stories?