Ryan's Hope Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes Kate did marvelous under such difficult circumstances of having to interact with a baby after giving up her own. While it was great that Claire saw that Kate didn't lose her job, I was disappointed that Mary also being pregnant was her idea, I never read that it was Claire's idea and all these years I thought it was the idea of some heartless ABC executive. I guess it is the show business mentality that regular folks don't have (Claire saying how great Mary also being pregnant would be for the show). Maybe some producer who didn't have a strong friendship with an actor, yes, but putting a close friend in that storyline to benefit the show seems cold.

Edited by safe

• Members

I think she very well might have been. There were several birth stories to play out over the 13 1/2 year run of RH, but really not all that many. Nancy Addison never had children of her own IRL but played out two births as Jill. Siobhan and Maggie were others who gave birth on the show but I don't believe the actresses were pregnant IRL at that time.

• Members

Anyone know when Ryan's Bar Online was removed? I would swear it was still up a couple months ago.

I would have copied and transferred over some of the articles, interviews, and photos like I did before the Soapnet boards folded.

Edited by safe