Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please tell me that is NOT Bo Hopkins!! My god!! I actually thought he was somewhat attractive. I liked him a lot in the Charlie's Angels pilot movie.

I think all of the women look good. PB's forehead is out of this world, but she looks good. KK looks great for someone who stayed out of the limelight.

The men...well damn. Be glad Nader isn't there.

• Members

I will admit that Gordon Thompson was my first soap crush. I was 12. He was Mason on Santa Barbara. I had vague childhood memories of him on Dynasty. I have to remind myself that he's not nearly as young as he used to be. :(

John James doesn't look all that different from his stint as Jeff Martin on AMC about 8-9 years ago. He looks sunburned, but not horrible.

Yes, All My Shadows, Michael Nader hasn't aged well at all, but drugs tend to do that to a person.

• Members

He was very hot when he first joined Dynasty. I remember him wearing those tight blue jeans.

John James mentioned Dynasty highest rated episode was the Moldivia cliffhanger and only number 2 behind The Super Bowl that year…but I thought Dallas cliffhanger with Bobby dying did higher in the ratings than the Dynasty Cliffhanger.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I noticed that all the women are posed in the front except BO and all the men are in the back except for PSM. They should have switched them.

I think it's funny that Bo is posed next his TV daughter, while her TV mother is all the way on the other side away from her. PB probably doesn't want people to remember she played her mother and really is that old.....LOL

• Members

Realizing how old they are puts things in perspective. Birthdates found on IMDb.

Joan Collins: May 23, 1933

Bo Hopkins: February 2, 1942

Gordon Thomson: March 2, 1945

Stephanie Beacham: February 28, 1947

Wayne Northrup: April 12, 1947

Pamela Bellwood: June 26, 1951

Pamela Sue Martin: January 5, 1953

Leann Hunley: February 25, 1955

Kathleen Beller: February 19, 1956

John James: April 18, 1956

Al Corley: May 22, 1956

Jack Coleman: February 21, 1958