Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BRUH, so much deliciousness in these last few episodes of season 4. Dominique and Alexis's first meeting is just a glorious embarrassment of bitches. You could mainline the shade.

Kirby: "You bitch."
Alexis: "If I am, take a lesson from me. You may need it in life."

Sammy Jo is so ratchet and basic, it's unbelievable, but I love her anyway.

I'm sad about Mark's death, but I can already feel that the show is in transition in preparation for a very different S5.

Gordon Thomson's ass is the stuff of dreams. I could watch Adam strut around in those short shorts all day.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

Apparently, there's gonna be a big Dynasty reunion at an autograph show in LA in January. Scheduled to attend, so far, are Al Corley, Gordon Thomson, Jack Coleman, Pamela Sue Martin, John James, Kathleen Beller, Pamela Bellwood, Leann Hunley, Stephanie Beacham, and Joan Collins as Alexis. They keep adding people, so we could get more.

• Members

No Linder? Diahann? Gosh, can you imagine the tension between Linda and Joan in the same room together? I wonder if there's no going back now after Joan's Legends! blog.

If I could get a picture of myself with Joan, Diahann, and Stephanie, you couldn't tell me NOTHING.

• Members

Who else remembers the ill-fated stage show Linda and Joan had about a decade or so ago? It drew poorly and also got dreadful reviews. I remember it for two reasons - it came through Cleveland (they were interviewed on one of the local TV stations) and Jay Leno joking about it. He said in his monologue, "The name of the show is the Really Old Vagina Monologues!" ROFL!!

• Members

I taped the CBS Dynasty reunion on VHS, I'll upload it to YouTube if somebody hasn't beat me to it. I would've seen Legends! in D.C. if I wasn't living in Manhattan at the time. It didn't do well enough to land a Broadway engagement. Legends! originally starred Mary Martin and Carol Channing, but that tour was also disastrous and Broadway was not in the cards. The playwright, James Kirkwood, Jr., wrote a book, Diary of a Mad Playwright, dishing the dirt on that original tour, the precursor to Joan Collins' diary of a mad actress blog in the Daily Mail. There are some clips of the Collins/Evans production on YouTube. Nolan Miller did the costumes for the Dynasty ladies.

• Members

Yes, a transition to the worst, most mind-numbing season yet!

Just the names Nicole, Allegra and Ashley are enough to make me shudder.

Sadly, there wasn't really anything there to actually miss about Mark.

A huge, wasted opportunity for both his years on the show.