Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The reunion on Home & Family was delightfully awkward. I can't imagine sitting through that show as a guest. I certainly couldn't do it as a viewer. It's like a throwback to early 90's talk shows. The female co-host in particular is just dreadful.

It was nice to see the cast. Pamela Bellwood seems to have trouble stating what it is she wants to say, but maybe she just can't remember all the plot twists and turns from 30 years ago. The dreadful co-host was trying to squeeze out some good dish from the actors regarding the baby-stealing storyline, which culminated with the doll flying off the building rooftop and shattering on the ground. But no one took the bait. Maybe they just didn't understand what she was referring to.

Then, you had both Pamelas participating in various segments that had nothing to do with Dynasty. It was weird how Bellwood finally had to cut out during the final half-hour.

Re: The cast photo. Bo Hopkins is scary.

The way Joan, Stephanie, and Leann look, you can tell they're the only ones doing (or trying to do) active work on camera.

Is Kathleen Beller related to Mary Page Keller?

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I have no idea why the baby storyline was mentioned. It was very odd. Pamela Bellwood couldn't leave fast enough….LOL

We did get some insights of why Al Corley left…already knew though…he wanted more story for Steven…his character fleshed out…..

Pamela Sue Martin was just tired of the spotlight.

Edited by Soapsuds