Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Members

Pop aired "The Will" this morning. Great episodes with fun foreshadowing from Alexis and Fallon about whether or not Alexis would come into a lot of money in a few days, finally "come into her own". Does she, and how!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm enjoying watching Dynasty on POP. I have to say though now that we're starting Season 3, I always detested Adam and have never been a fan of Gordon Thompson. Now that I realize he was also a bit too old for the part and looked it (37ish instead of 25), it annoys me even more.

• Members

I hate that I have to wade through a bunch of Duck Dynasty crap whenever I do a Dynasty search. I should do that thing where you can exclude all searches with the word "duck".

At any rate, Cecil's video will with the clip of Blake shouting at the camera re: Rhinewood... so bizarre and nonsensical, particularly to our modern knowledge of hidden camera footage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just started season 5 after taking time off to binge 50 episodes of Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman and 8 episodes of Gunsmoke, and again, I'm rolling my eyes at you haters because I am LOVING the ride. It's giving me everything I want from Dynasty and more.

Dominique's introduction has been good so far, and I've taken to her and Brady. BDW really had that smooth, debonair thing down to a science. Also love how "Miss Deveruhhhh" (as per Alexis) is careful to mask her agenda but is still shady as hell around the Carringtons.

Alexis coming for Blake via the mansion LOL

Steven has become an A-hole. I'm hoping he is tempered a little as the season goes on and he gets another eggplant in his life.

Was not expecting LB's SORAS already, and that kid is huge.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Gasp! Filthy mouth.

It's hard for me to keep up with the Dynasty reruns these days. They used to air once a day, Monday through Thursday. Now it's 2 episodes a day, Monday through Friday! They're going to whiz through the seasons in no time.

I've seen very little of seasons 5-6 and practically none of 7-9, so I look forward to seeing how they all play out. I'm gonna miss Pamela Sue Martin as Fallon though...

I'm curious to see the eventual returns of Matthew Blaisdel and Roman Brady Michael, the chauffeur. They're using audio snippets of Bo Hopkins' voice on the current season 4 episodes I'm watching, where "Matthew" is calling Claudia and sending her orchids or lilies or whatever.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...