Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah it was Bart...

As for Luke I think it was just Steven's flavor of the year...the writers never really knew what to do with Luke. Your scenario sounds great...Alexis always loved Luke....but Id have Adam more resentful about Luke being so close to Alexis....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wonder why Jack Coleman even took the role if he was just going to be uncomfortable playing it ? $$$ was probably the major factor, but why didn't he just try to get another part on some other show. ? He had to know what the character was all about when he signed on the dotted line.

It's funny seeing how bleached blonde he and Ted McGinley were in the 80's and how today they have dark mousey brown hair.

• Members

That's an interesting concept. He had guested on another Spelling show (Hotel, as a love interest for Emma Samms, no less) and worked with Joan Collins on the male model TV movie, but I think both of those occurred after Jack Coleman had already been cast as Steven. Maybe if he had been given a role on Dynasty - any role - he wouldn't have gone anywhere near a prop gun. Can you believe later this month marks 30 years since the freak accident that took JEH's life? Wow.

• Members

Yes, John Erik was doing the Voyagers series during Jack's first season of Dynasty. They could have dumped Jack since he stank in the role anyway. It may have been weird though after he did that Male Model film with Joan where they were sleeping together and then see them as mother and son on Dynasty.

I can't belive it has been 30 years since his death. Yes, Dynasty may have kept him away from a prop gun. Here is what he may looked like as a Carrington playing Polo.

690825162_o.jpg